h : IF I HAVE RM1 BILLION

Hohoho! That was very amazing if I have RM1 billion. It’s feel like we were sleep on money, shower with money and all things we do with money!!! First thing is I will save in my bank account about RM5 million. RM1.5 million I will use for perform haji. I will bring my family to Mecca to perform our haji. A quarter of RM1 billion, I’ll donate to the orphanage.
Hm…actually RM1 billion is too big for me. Hahah! I will bring my parents for holiday. I would like to bring them to nine countries in Europe. I want to buy land and build house based on my own taste. I want to buy my dream car which is Honda Jazz Hybrid with the cream colour. I will fulfil all my wishes along my life and fulfil my parent’s wishes.
I want to invest to start a business. I want to start a business which is build flat houses in a small city like Segamat, Muar and Mersing and rent it to others. As we all know flat house is the cheapest one and quite comfortable. So people that always being flood victim and can’t afford to buy or rent storey-house can renting flat houses. People who usually can’t afford to buy storey-house are clerk in estate, rubber tapper, fisherman and people who do village work. So to ensure that their family get comfortable shelter, they can rent flat house. By that I could decrease the number of squatter.

And and and the last one, I f I have RM1 billion I’ll pay my family debt. This is what I’ll do if I have RM1 billion. What about you? 

Comments

Popular Posts