f : MY MOM AND DAD

To be in this whole wide world are not an easy task. But I don’t have to be worried because I have my mom and dad who inspired me in every situation, shaped me into someone that I am today and someone they can be proud of in future.
My dad was a great and strong man. He work day and night to make sure that his family can live comfortably without worrying about money. He never show that he is weak and sick. When I was a kid, I keep wondering how my dad can be so strong and never be weak. But when I grew older, I realize that he never want to show his weak side because he don’t want to influence bad effect. Mostly people are close with their mom than dad but different from me because I’m close to dad. So I always put my eye on dad rather than mom. Actually my dad is a workaholic person. He even work on weekend and public holiday. Me and my family barely get to have some time together and go to holiday not like others family. He keep remind me to perform my prayers. He said “If you lost, pray to Allah because He always with you”. My dad always be my inspiration and idol. He inspired me to stand up for myself, be bold, good and kind to others.
My mom also one of my biggest supporter. She always support me in anything that I tend to do. She always agreeing whatever choice that I choose for myself if she think that the decision was a best choice for me and my future. If I and my sister have a fight, she will heard both side explanation. Her love towards me and my siblings are just incredible and no one can love me as she did. My mom always be there for me and bring me up whenever I’m facing a hard time. My mom can be anything not just a mother. She also can be my motivator, my best friend, my human diaries and my bedtime story-teller. Not to mention her sacrifices when she sacrifice her life to give birth to me. I can never repaid her for what have she done for me. When I was student, she always calling me every day just to make sure that I’m doing all fine here. Asking how am I? What am I doing? Am I having a hard time? And ask me whether my financial enough? The most thing that I love to heard from her is that she telling me that she miss me a lot and ask me to take a good care of myself.


Last but not least before I end my entry, I am hoping that if you’re still having parents by your side, please appreciate them while you have them. This is because some of us who are not fortunate enough, they lose their parents at a young age. Please be more thankful and grateful for what you have now. Today, my life was full with love, motivate and lesson. This is because of my mom and dad raise me with all those positive vibes.  

Comments

Popular Posts