d : MY BEST TEACHER

Spending my tough two years as SPM students, I do realize that teacher is the one that help me a lot, give me courage and sacrifice her time to make me a successful person. For me, Madam Puvaneswary is the best teacher in my life. She taught me in Accounting subject. From nothing to something and something to everything. Despite being a teacher, she can also be my friend, motivator and someone that I can talk to.
          Yes I admit that there are so many great, successful and effective teacher. But she is the one that prove to me that I can be anything that I want instead of being a narrow minded person. With her guidance and support, I can improving myself day by day and reach the top.
          When I was form 4, I started learning Account and I didn’t have any knowledge about accounting but she never hesitate to teach me. Even though I was a slow learner and have a lot of weakness but she never ask me to quit and push me even harder. Because of her, from failure student to successful person is the biggest achievement in my life.
          Last but not least, she is such a funny person and also brighten up the class. She never show her sadness, upsetting and weakness in front of her students because she don’t want to effect the students mood in learning.
Wherever you are, whatever you do, however you are now I do love you my best teacher!

Appreciate your teacher’s sacrifices no matter what.

Comments

Popular Posts