g : MY PASSION

Passion is an intense desire or enthusiasm for something that we like. Everyone has their own passion on something such as passion in writing, reading, dancing or anything. Passion is more like a hobby that you like to do at most of the time. But a passion of mine is having a conversation with anyone instead of being quiet and not talking at all. When I was in a kindergarten, my teacher always told me to stay quiet because I keep talking to her and she can’t even do her work. She even report to my parents about my “talkative” attitude. My parents thought that it already stop since they told me not to be so active and talkative but they were wrong. Even in my primary and secondary school I still stay the same by being a hyper student. But I just can’t help myself to stay quiet and do nothing. Its feel quite awkward and I just can’t stand of it.
If there is no one to talk to, I can fall asleep very fast and without realize it. So that I need someone to talk to and I don’t have to feel boring and alone. Having this passion it can make me easy to having a friend around and I can make my surrounding bright. Till now , even people ask me to stop being talkative but I just can make it because I love to be myself why I have to stop being myself while having a conversation with others are my passion. My advice to you guys have their passion in yourself. Don’t let others people word break down your passion. If it’s a good passion and can spread positiveness, please enjoy with the thing you like to do.

Last but not least, passion have their own goods such as it can make you feel energetic, bring up your confident level and give you a great satisfaction. For me, having with others can throw the ties that bind between us as a human being. Thank you and happy reading!

Comments

Popular Posts