b : HOW CAN I IMPROVE MY ENGLISH

Hi, hi! Hello! So here I am. English nowadays are very important in our daily life. English is such as a ticket for us to success in our study and carrier. English also helps us to communicate with people especially with the foreigners. So that, we will not being afraid or shy when they asking us about country or talking with us. It’s also can raising the image of our country in the eyes of the world. By that, I need to improve my English so that I will not become too noob in a group of people.
          Here are how can I improve my English by listening to music. English song that I always hear almost every day can improve my English a little bit much. It could improve my English in terms of pronunciation. How I pronounce the words. For example, Martyr (some people pronounce it as martir, but actually it is pronounce as marter). That’s how I improve my English.
          The other one is if I don’t know the meaning of some words, I will search using Google Translate. So by that, I will know the meaning and memorise it. I also can add my vocabulary. I love readings. Sometime, Malay’s novels like Fixi are using English words. English that they use quite hard to understand. By that, I’ll translate the words that I didn’t know using Google Translate. Then, if I meet the same words next time, I’ll know the meaning.

          That’s all from me for this topic, see you guys again! 

Comments

Popular Posts