a : MY ENGLISH CLASS FOR THIS SEMESTER
My
English class for this semester? Quite good actually. In this semester, which
is semester 1 my English class is better than my English class in my school
(because I don’t have to bring too many books such as Essay book, Grammar
Writing book and etc).
On the first day of my English class
at KPTM Kuantan was incredible! As we entered the classroom, our lecturer which
is Sir Juju asked us to introduce ourselves to our classmate. From this, we get
to know each other well and also build confident.
Oh!
Our first class with Sir Juju was amazing!!! He was quite funny. He also told
us about his wife and his love story. Hahaha! As we learn English with him, we
gain so much knowledge and get to enjoy ourselves in learning. We didn’t get
bored while in our English class as it was cherish with jokes and laugh from
all people in the class.
And
also, I’m inspired with some of Sir Juju’s word. The one which I remembered
until now is ‘If you loves someone and hoping for them to love you back, it is
not love but it is actually a selfishness!’ Wuhuuu! Hahaha
So,
my English class for this semester is enjoyable as my classmate and I could
learn and improve our English for our daily life.
That’s
all for this entry, thankyou!
Comments
Post a Comment